SFSU Continuing Education Unit
Teachers who participate in the 2019 China Now Teachers Workshop are eligible to earn 1.6 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from San Francisco State University (SFSU) College of Extended Learning.
Participants of the Workshop has the option of either receiving their entire stipend or applying $200 of the stipend towards SFSU’s processing fees for receiving the CE credit.
To apply and receive the CE credit:
(1) You will need a SFSU student ID number in order to register your CEU credits. If you do not already have one, go to the Quick Admit (https://cel.sfsu.edu/register/quickadmit) page on the SFSU website to obtain this ID. This ID will be used by you to access your records at SFSU in the future.
(2) Down load the SFSU Extended Learning Registration Form. You will need to fill out and hand in this form on Day 2 (July 27) of the Workshop.
(3) To receive the CEU credit, you must:
- Attend and participate in all sessions of the Workshop, including lunch, on both days.
- Complete the Feedback forms for Day 1 and Day 2 by August 11, 2019.
- Complete an Instructional Plan and submit by August 11, 2019.
(4) Expect to receive a confirmation of the CEUs you received from SFSU by mid September.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.