2015 Lesson Plan Contest Rules
Last day to enter: September 30, 2015
- Contest is open to all public or independent U.S. middle and high school teachers.
- Lesson plans should focus on modern China for grades 6 through 12, in any subject area. Modern China is defined as the period between 1979 and the present.
- Contest can be entered by a single person or a group of people.
- Each person, or group, can submit multiple entries. Each entry will be judged against all other entries submitted.
- Contestants agree that their winning entries can be shared with others (with mutually agreed edits for clarity) on any of the 1990 Institute’s current (http://1990institute.org, http://teachers1990.wpengine.com) or any future websites of the 1990 Institute.
- 1990 Institute reserves the right to give any number of awards, including none, in any of the categories mentioned in the Judging Criteria section.
- The last date for entering the 2015 Contest is September 30, 2015!