A Video Profile contest for students and teachers.
Pre-Register Now Through January 15, 2018 | Submit Video Entries by February 28.
Travel story video contest for students and teachers.
Congratulations to Our Winners & Finalists. Our 2016-17 contest has ended.
A message to the White House.
Congratulations to the finalists and winners! Our 2015-16 contest has ended.
By entering our contest, you agree to our Official Contest Rules (LINK coming soon). Here are the very basics:
(your submission form will ask for written answers to all 4; modified version of these questions are acceptable):
1) What comes to mind when you think of America / The United States?
2) What do you dream of doing or experiencing on a future trip to the U.S.?
3) What life advice do you have for me (or young Americans)?
4) Who is one of your favorite Americans -- dead or alive, and why?
1. What comes to mind when you think of the PRC?
2. What do you dream of doing or experiencing on a future trip to the PRC?
3. What life advice do you have for me (or young Americans)?
4. Who is one of your favorite mainland Chinese persons -- dead or alive, and why?
See our 2018 Judging Criteria here (COMING SOON)
Youth Voices on China is is the 1990 Institute’s annual national online video contest that leverages the power of video and social media to inspire and engage youth to positively impact the US-China relationship.
In an increasingly globalized, interconnected world, our future depends upon the relationships America has with other countries, most notably China.
Dialogue, cross-cultural understanding, and collaboration are the keys to a stronger US-China relationship, and we believe YOU — our youth — have the power, ability, the voice, and the creativity to strengthen it.
Visit here for more key dates & details