PRC Contestants Division 2018
If you’re here, we assume you’ve completed the following steps:
- Registered for the contest and you are currently logged in. If you’ve lost your password, reset it here.
- Created an awesome video and have uploaded it to Vimeo.com after registering on Vimeo.com
- Uploaded your video in HD and ensured that you made the it “Downloadable”
If so, you’re ready to being the Submission process:
- First, find your video on Vimeo.com and grab the “Embed Code” for your video.
- Not sure how? See our step-by-step guide in the “Submission Frequently Asked Questions Section” below.
- By submitting your Video Entry, you agree to our official Contest Rules and Terms of Service.
To begin the submission process, fill out the form below.
Submission FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How do I embed my video from Vimeo?
Go to your Vimeo video page and click the “Share” button that appears when you hover your mouse over the video player. In the pop-up window, you’ll see a field containing the embed code for your video. Just copy that code and paste it in the field “Embed Your Video.”
2. What should I write in the “Video Subject & Artist Statement” section?
Tell us about your video, explain why it was made and what inspired it. This is publicly associated with your video. See writing tips here.