Vote for Your Favorite 2016 Semi-Finalists!
Our Public Vote Challenge ended on Tuesday, March 1 at 8:00 pm PST. Stay tuned for the announcement of our Finalists!
Below are the basic Public Vote rules. To see the the current standings per division, click on the division buttons below.
PRIZES FOR GETTING THE MOST VOTES
- $500 Audience’s Choice Award — will be awarded to one single overall winner, if their video garners the most votes TOTAL from the public.
- Each DIVISION Winner Gets Automatic Entry into the Finals — the top vote-getter in each of the middle school, high school and college divisions will win an automatic trip to the Finals in San Francisco — a CAAMFest 2016 screening of their video AND our Awards Bash on Saturday, March 19th at 2:30pm PST! So vote now! But that’s not the ONLY way to get in the Finals!
- Note: The *OTHER* Finalists per division will be determined by the judges’ final scores for ALL SEMI-FINALISTS and announced by Tuesday March 1or so. So, all Semi-Finalists have a fair shot of getting into the Finals based on the merits of their videos.
- The Public Vote session starts Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 2:00pm PST
- The Public Vote ends Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 8:00pm PST
- The public can vote for as many different videos as they like in any division by clicking the “Vote Now” button next to each video. However, you can only vote for each video within a division ONCE. Any duplicate votes will be discarded; attempts to game the system may result in disqualification of the contestant.
- Note: The Audience’s Choice Award winner and Automatic Berth winners are subject to final review and approval by the Jury President and contest producers.
- To ensure a safe and equitable voting process, we have elected to implement a strict security protocol. If you are voting from a shared wifi network, like your school network, you may see a message restricting your ability to vote. This is happening because someone on your network has already voted using your IP address. You can address this by trying the following:
- Vote from another Wifi Network, like your home network
- Vote from your cell phone with wifi turned off
- Contact your system administrator